Contest Finalists Book

Some of you may remember the international street photography contest I entered a couple years ago held by "Digital Photo Magazine". I was fortunate enough to be one of the 26 finalists among the thousands of entrants from all over the globe.


 

The magazine had Bay Photo Lab (one of the sponsors) create a nice hardcover book featuring all the finalists and sent to them. After numerous delays (thank you COVID!) I finally received my book a few weeks ago. It is beautifully put together with a single image on each page along with the write up that each photographer submitted along with technical details.

 

It was an honor to be chosen and the book is a great conversation piece! Speaking of books...I have ordered my test copies of my second volume of street photography! My plan is to have it ready just before I participate in Appleton's biggest art show, "Art at the Park".



Comments