Perspectives Volume Two

 After a couple delays which included emergency surgery and issues with the printer my latest book "Perspectives Volume Two" is finally available in both soft and hardcover versions. I'm very proud of this volume as it contains some repeated themes from my first book but also has many new ideas that I discovered both in current shooting and in some older images that did not make the first book.


I also decided to make the book larger in size as it did not add any cost in printing. The letter format (8.5x11) gives added room especially for verticals and I think gives a nice balance when holding. I'm really impressed by the quality of the hardcover copies in particular...the credit goes to the printer (Mixam) for that. 

If you are a fan of my street images and liked my first book you will definitely love this volume! It for sale on my website as well as Amazon (see here: https://amzn.to/3Lp7lpc). Sample images are on both...thanks for your support!

Comments