What Will 2021 Bring?

 I know I'm not the only one that is glad to see 2020 in the rearview mirror.  As an artist it was a frustrating year.  After having my most successful show ever in February I was excited for what the new year would bring.  Little did I know at the time what lay ahead...

Many artists used the time to create more art.  For me that meant heading out to the streets and capturing life and refining my street photography.  I felt I created a lot of great art in 2020 which was a big plus.  Copperrock Coffee on College Av in Appleton let me display and sell some of my framed and matted prints starting in August.  That turned out to be a big blessing as I sold quite a number of prints.

What 2021 will bring is anyone's guess.  I know some of the art shows that take place in summer are accepting applications.  That's certainly a good sign.  I will be researching some of my normal shows to find out what's going on and track down some new ones as well.

I've added Handmade Amazon as an outlet for my art and have made a couple sales--it will be interesting to see what that avenue brings.  But nothing beats setting up a display and actually meeting people.  I'm hopeful I can do a couple shows this year as life slowly gets back to normal.  Thanks for being a fan and I will see you soon I'm sure!  Hang in there...
 

Comments