Book in the Works

After hedging for a few months I have decided to take the plunge and self-publish my first book.  It will contain about 40 images representing my street photography. Almost all the images have been selected but I am still tweaking a few. It's been a long process already but I think I see light at the end of the tunnel. I spent about two hours already finalizing the cover (see below).

Right now I am planning on purchasing an ISBN number to allow sales on Amazon and Ebay. It's been a long but exciting process thus far. I am not expecting a ton of sales and in the end I just want the book to be something I am proud of. Hopefully the book will be completed and ready for purchase by the end of July. Look for a blog in the next couple weeks where I may offer a sneak peek of some inside pages! I will keep you posted...thanks!

Comments