Art in the Park

In a recent post I mentioned applying to a big art show this summer and was awaiting the jury's decision on whether I was accepted. I was accepted so I can happily share with you that I will be at Appleton's Art in the Park on July 24th and 25th.

"Window Washing"

They've been doing this show for a very long time so it has a good reputation and turnout is usually outstanding. It was so good they actually added a second day. I am starting to get prepared for the show by organizing prints and making enlargements. My plan is to have two major "unveiling" pieces. One will be a large, museum-quality print of my masterpiece "Follow the Leader". This is being professionally printed very large and will be matted and framed by Foxley's Gallery in Appleton.

"Follow the Leader"

The second item will be my book "Perspectives" that I am in the process of completing. I have a test copy arriving in a few days and hope to have them ready for purchase at the art show. I have to say it feels really good to have to get ready for a show after the art show world was put on hold last year because of COVID. Stop by and say 'hi'...and of course check out my photography as well as the rest of the great artists that will there!

Get more info about the show HERE.

Comments